Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad As it Sounds?
Lots of people have questions about the dangers of Vape Pen Battery E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are several facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of people who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs are still a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to find out what their effects might be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any longer cravings for their favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t really have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is due to the vapors of all e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the rules provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an awesome way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in a range of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. According to the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a variety of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that some of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural option to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your health.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of used tobacco smoke. One case was so very bad that the individual died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any type of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, in line with the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, many people are put off from switching to these kinds of products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are used to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you might get from with them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you waiting for?